- aHello, Chandler! How are you?
- bFine. And you?
- aJust so so. I am too tired. My company has been holding too many training sessions lately.
- bThat's good. Not evey company provides employees with training opportunity. It seems that your company wants to further develop their employees and encouragelifelong learning.
- aGood?! For them but not to me.
- bSo, what's the problem?
- aWe have to participate in training after a busy day and during the weekend. You know,after work all you want to do is throw yourself onto your bed. And during the Weekend,you just want to stay at home and enjoy a family dinner.
- bYes, you are right. But one should keep learning daily to maintain our keen mental power expand our intellectual capacity. Constant learning drive us to Sharp our power of reasoning, analysis and judgement.
- aYes, I agree with you on the point but couldn't the training be held during the working day instead of weekend?
- bYes, you are right. I think weekend is the time for family gathering aad rest Maybe you could make that suggestion to your boss.