- aI can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?
- bOf course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.
- aWow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?
- bWe don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.
- aI guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?
- bNot really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.
- aIt seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.
- bBelieve it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.