- aAnita, I've been here only three days and you're leaving already.
- bJust for a few weeks. I need this vacation. You'll be all right. You know the project we're working on, and you're a good scientist. Don't worry. I'll be back as soon as I spend or gamble all my money.
- aGambling? Where?
- bLas Vegas. I find gambling relaxing. I don't take it seriously, the way some people do. Besides, I love the shows and the all-night atmosphere of the town. The casinos never close, you know.
- aIf you gamble all night, you'll run out of money in a few days.
- bGood afternoon, Dr. Green. I just finished showing Robert the ropes around here.
- aThat's good. He'll be able to keep the project going in your absence. Where are you going on your vacation?
- bI'm going to Nevada to relax. The desert is a good place to get away from the stress of work.
- aEnjoy yourself. We'll see you when you get back.