- aWelcome back! How was your vacation?
- bIt was fantastic, but I'm glad to be back! Being a tourist is really tiring!
- aWhere did you end up going?
- bBecause it's off-season, we got a really good package deal to Paris, so we went there.
- aI've always wanted to go to Paris. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world! Did you go to the top?
- bThat was the first thing we did. I have a few pictures. Do you want to seet them?
- aSure. What's this one a picture of?
- bOh, that's a picture of me on our fourth day of travelling. I'm standing next to a famous founation in the centre of the city.
- aYou don't look very happy in that picture.
- bNo,by that time, I was sick of sightseeing. I had had enough of art galleries, cathedrals, fountains, statues, and palaces!
- aSo what did you do?
- bWe spent that afternoon walking around a flea market. We had a few coffees, watched a movie, and went for a swim in the pool at the hotel.
- aMy travel agent always reminds me to plan a day of relaxing for every 3 days of sightseeing. Did you go to the Louvre?
- bOf course! You can't go to Paris without going to their famous art gallery! I was surprised by how small the Mona Lisa was though.
- aThat's what everyone says! I can't wait to see it for myself some day.