- aWhat did you learn at the workshop you went to yesterday? Do you think it was worth the investment to go?
- bYeah, I really got a lot of the session. The workshop topic was resolving personal problems. It was led by a professional human resoureces director. The teacher had a lot of experience, and I think we were all given a really good base to start with.
- aThe workshop was only one afternoon long, do you really think you can learn that much in only a couple of hours?
- bIt depends on the topic, the teacher, and the way the course is set up. Yesterday, even though we only had a short time to discuss the issues, the workshop got us all thinking. We learned some very basic, but very useful methods of dealing with personnel issues.
- aSounds like you really learned a lot.
- bI did… I just hope I can implement all these great ideas that we shared.