首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a It seems the department still has some money left in the budget. Do you have any suggestions how to use it before the budget is renewed?

看来我们部门的预算还有结余,趁现在还没有重新预算,搞点活动吧,你有什么建议?

bWhat about renting a restaurant and treating the empployees to a nice dinner?

我们租个餐馆,请大伙好好吃一顿吧.

a But we've done that many times. We want something fresh this time.

我们以前已经吃过很多次了,这次来点新花样.

bOkay, let me think. What about a party-and-movie night? We can rearrange our reference room, invite a band to play some music, order in some food and watch a movie later.

好吧,让我想想.来个聚会---电影之夜吧.我们可以装饰一下会议厅,请个乐队演奏音乐,点一些吃的,然后再看个电影.

a Sounds like a good idea, but a band sounds too expensive.

想法不错,但是请个乐队太贵了.

bWell, we can ask people to make small contributions.

那我们可以让大家再凑点钱.

a I don' t think so. I don't think people are going to like it if they have to pay to come. But we certainly can cut costs in other ways, such as make the party BYOB.

不好吧,要是花钱来,大家可能就没兴趣了.不过可以换个地方来节约开支,比如聚会BYOB.

bBYOB? What's that?

BYOB?什么意思?

a Bring your own beverage. We can provide food, but people have to bring their own drinks.

自带饮料啊.我们来提供食物,但是大家要自己带喝的.

bSo we're just going to have a party where they bring their own drinks and we just give them some snacks? I don't know how well that will go over.

这样就只给大家食物,饮料还要自己带?我不知道大家会怎么想.

a Maybe you have a point. How about having a party on a Friday afternoon? We'll stop early, order some pizza, and serve drinks. There'll be music but no band. Having the party in the office will make it cheaper and because it's the end of the week there won't be much work.

也许你有道理,要不我们周五下午聚会吧?我们早点下班,点点儿披萨饼,准备酒水饮料.我们不请乐队,自己放音乐,我们就在办公室里聚,这样还能便宜些,反正周末的工作量也不会很大.

bOh, that sounds like fun!

哦,这听起来很有意思啊!

浏览:11066收藏:0好评:12 差评:8 添加时间:2013-10-10
打印纠错收藏

共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......