- aYou must be very busy these days. I heard you are responsible for the meeting arrangements this time. It can be the most important meeting for our company this year.
- bSure it is. I am up to my ears as time expressed.
- aDo we still use the conference room in the same hotel as last time? You remember? I like that one.
- bIf we were in the same conference room, I would not work late these days.That conference room has been booked out. This time our boss wants to hold the meeting in our company. So everything has to be rearranged and checked, like tables, chairs, mean tacks, podium, audio and visual equipments and even the lunch menu.
- aGood preparation will improve the effectiveness of the meeting. I am sure that your hard work will pay off.