- aAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
- bLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.
- aWhat's on the menu today?
- bFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
- aOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?
- bI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
- aI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
- bThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
- a(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?
- bI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.
- aI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?
- bYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
- aThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.
- bYour appetite is good.
- aI'm always feeling hungry.