首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a So who does he think he is, anyway, I can't believe the way that my boss has been ordering everyone around laterly, I mean, it's now like he is the CEO, or anything.

不管怎么说,他以为自己是谁?我不相信老板最近会这样任意驱使大家.我是说,他又不是执行总裁或者什么重要人物...

bUm...Actually I am guessing you didn't get the MEMO. Your boss was selected to fill the vacancy in the CEO slot. He actually is the CEO now, or will be, as soon as the official press releases and hoopla is done with.

嗯,事实上,我猜你没有看到备忘录.你的老板已经被选中接替执行总裁的职务.实际上,他现在就是执行总裁...或者说很快官方就会发布新闻.随后就是大肆的宣传.

a Yikes! you are joking, right? I can't believe it. No wonder he is so stressed and bossy lately. I thought he was just being ostentatious by giving orders to people and all the different departments. What big shoes to fill!

啊!你是开玩笑的吧?我不相信!难怪他最近一直这么紧张和专横.我想他对所有的不同部门的人发布命令只是故意炫耀自己能接替这么高的职位!

bNo kidding! When the last CEO left, we were worried about the future of the company.

不开玩笑...上一任的实行总裁离开时,我们就对公司的将来非常担心.

a What does a CEO do anyway? I know the CEO makes the most money in the company, but what does he actually do?

不归还怎么说,执行总裁负责什么工作?我知道执行总裁在公司挣的钱最多,但他究竟干些什么工作?

bHe is responsible to the board of directors for everything that happens in the company. He or she must give leadership to all company officers, as CEO is also responsible for providing the guidance of philosophy of the company, and acting as official representative, or face of the company.

他负责向董事会汇报公司发生的一切事情,还必须领导公司的所有高级职员.同时还负责出台公司的指导纲领,担当起公司官方代表或门面的角色.

a Must be one smart guy.

那总裁一定得非常聪明.

浏览:2201收藏:0好评:0 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏

共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......