- aSo who does he think he is, anyway, I can't believe the way that my boss has been ordering everyone around laterly, I mean, it's now like he is the CEO, or anything.
- bUm...Actually I am guessing you didn't get the MEMO. Your boss was selected to fill the vacancy in the CEO slot. He actually is the CEO now, or will be, as soon as the official press releases and hoopla is done with.
- aYikes! you are joking, right? I can't believe it. No wonder he is so stressed and bossy lately. I thought he was just being ostentatious by giving orders to people and all the different departments. What big shoes to fill!
- bNo kidding! When the last CEO left, we were worried about the future of the company.
- aWhat does a CEO do anyway? I know the CEO makes the most money in the company, but what does he actually do?
- bHe is responsible to the board of directors for everything that happens in the company. He or she must give leadership to all company officers, as CEO is also responsible for providing the guidance of philosophy of the company, and acting as official representative, or face of the company.
- aMust be one smart guy.