- aI'm really fed up with Larry! He's the biggest airhead I've ever met.He always makes careless mistakes,and he's a pain to work with.
- bYou shouldn't be so negative.You'll always have some co-workers that are harder to work with than others.But if you are negative and start name-calling in the office,it will make a bad working environment for everybody.
- aYou only say that because you don't have to work with him.The people in your department seem so capable and nice to be around.Take Mary for example.She's smart and enthusiastic.I've never met anyone as cheery as she is.
- bEverybody has their strengths and weaknesses.Even Larry.He might be a pain to be around,but he's also very good at staying in budget on projects.Mary, on the other hand,spends our project money like there's no tomorrow.Also,she's never willing to stay a little later at the office.She always leaves at 5pm sharp.
- aIsn't there anyone in the office that is a perfect co-worker? What about Bob? Everybody loves Bob.Even though he's flesh out of college and still a bit green, he is a great co-worker.
- bYou're right.He's a hard worker,easy to get along with,honest,and he never steals the credit on projects.The only thing he's lacking in is experience.
- aMaybe that's why he's so nice!