首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Our company is going to do some cutbacks soon.

我们公司最近要裁员了.

bReally? Where did you hear that?

真的吗?你从哪儿得来的消息?

a I met with the supervisor just this morning. I don't know, but I am a little worried. Who do you think will get sacked?

老板今天上午同我谈话了.不知道为什么,我有点儿担心.你觉得谁会被裁掉呢?

bI'm not sure…well, first, it couldn't be George. He is such a kiss-ass. He'd wash the boss's dog if he asked.

不清楚.嗯,首先我觉得不会是乔治.他是个大马屁精,即使老板去叫他给狗洗澡,他也会去的.

a No, it's not going to be George. I don't think it's Andy either. He is involved with the boss's sister in-law. And you know how whipped our boss is.

嗯, 不会是乔治.我觉得也不会是安迪,他正在和老板的小姨子谈恋爱呢.你知道咱们老板是个”妻管严”.

bThat's true. What about Lisa? I bet there's nobody who could do a worse job than her.

没错.丽莎呢?我觉得是个人都能比她做得好.

a Lisa? No way. I've heard a rumor that she and the boss were having an affair. You know rumors can't come out from nowhere.

丽莎?不可能.我听到谣言说她和老板正在搞婚外情,你知道的这种事不可能空穴来风.

bWell,okay. Then there is still Michael. But he's pet after having the best sales record for three months in a row. It definitely won't be Michael.

好吧.再就是迈克了,但他可是老板的红人,他已经连续三个月高居销售量的榜首了.绝对不会是迈克的.

a No, that would be crazy. But then who will it be? Oh dear, it must be me. I should have known it! Why else would he have talked to me alone about the downsizing. What should I do? I've got a family t

不会的,不然就太过分了.但是那又会是谁呢?天啊,一定是我了.我应该猜到才对.不然老板怎么会只找我一个人谈减员的事情呢.我该怎么办呢,我还要养家糊口啊.

bWell, it could be me too. But I am not too worried. This place is suffocating me with this boss being such a hard-ass and clleagues who barely know how to get dressed in the morning. It would almost b

也可能是我.但是我不太担心,这个地方实在是令我太郁闷了,老板要求太苛刻了,同事们又都是二百五.还真巴不得被炒鱿鱼呢!

浏览:4022收藏:0好评:1 差评:5 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1、cutback 减少,削减
例句:
The region has also been hit hard by cutbacks in defence spending, which has left thousands out of work.
该地区也深受造成数千人失业的国防开支缩减的打击。

2、get sacked  被解雇
例句:
I would get sacked if I did that in Australia.
我在澳大利亚这样说话的话,肯定就会执包袱走人的了。

3、kiss ass 拍马屁;谄媚者
例句:
That kiss ass become a Manager in 2 years, but he is incompetent.
那个马屁精两年内就当上经理了,但是他并没有那个能力。 

4、be involved with 涉及;与……有关连
例句:
So my intersection comes with finding ways to be involved with students on campus.
所以我这两个工作的交集在于,能够找到让学生参与进来的方式。  

5、whipped 受到鞭打的
例句:
There were lots of flagellation brothels; these were places where primarily men would go to be whipped by women or by men.
有很多可以性鞭打的妓院;有些地方,基本上是男人接受女人或男人的鞭打。 

6、rumor  谣言;传闻
例句:
The rumor rocked the whole city.
谣言使整个城市惊慌不安。 

7、in a row 连续
例句:
Then, practice the change for 21 days in a row in order to make it a true habit.
然后,坚持这种改变保持连续的21天,以便让它成为一个真正的习惯。 

8、downsizing 精简,裁员;缩小规模
例句:
She wasn't sheded in the bout of downsizing.
在那次精简人员的大潮中,她幸运地保住了她的工作。 

9、suffocate 压制,阻碍;使……窒息
例句:
He either suffocated, or froze to death.
他要么窒息而死,要么冻死了。

10、barely 仅仅,勉强;几乎不
例句:
Anastasia could barely remember the ride to the hospital.
阿纳斯塔西娅只勉强记得被送到了医院。
 共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......