- aHi, Jenny. Are you going to school now?
- bYup. I have English at 9 in the morning.
- aGot any plans after the class?
- bNot really. What about you?
- aWe will have our midterm exams next month. I plan to look for some important books and study at the library. Do you want to join me?
- bSure. I need to return some books. They are due today. Besides, I can also read some weekly publications, magazines and newspapers.
- aGreat. We can go to the swimming pool in the gymnasium after that.
- bThat sounds like a good idea. We can chill out a litle in such a hot summer. Are you good at swimming?
- aWell, that's a good quesion. I haven't swum for almost two years. I think I need more practice.
- bOh, it's almost 9. I need to hurry. I am running late now. See you after class in front of the library then. Bye!
- aSee you then.