- aIt's very nice of you to invite me.
- bI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
- aThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
- bGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
- aChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
- bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
- aNo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
- bDid you enjoy the meal?
- aIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
- bI'm so glad you like it.
- aThank you very much for your hospitality.