- aI wish our competiton will quit poaching our people, when Susan resigned last week to work for the Sunburst, she was our fourth employee to leave us for them.
- bHave you ever considered that perhaps we have a morale problem among our employees? If everyone is discontent with their work, of course they won't stick arround.
- aWell, those do leave will soon find out the grass isn't as green on the other side of fense as they thought it was, I know Sunburst is suffering from inbreeding.
- bInbreeding is a big drawback from snitching most of their empoyers from one or two companies.
- aWith Susan leaving, we should probabaly look to someone new on board.
- bOur human resource department is working on it, it's not easy to recuit new empoyees every few month, it's hard to find qualified people.
- aMaybe we should start shopping around the competitors people.