- aI met a girl in elevator this morning. She works in a company upstairs. She said she envied the casual way we dress for work. She complained about the dress rule in her company. It requires everyone to wear formal clothes from Monday to Friday.
- bWell, I was wondering where those people with professional attire come from. Now, I know the answer.
- aYou know, in a sense, a suits and ties are compulsory for male employees even in July, and no jewelry allowed for most of the female employees. Even the reasonable male leaf is returning the rule, isn’t that strict?
- bTo some extent, it is. Anyway, whether they like it or not, they do give people a very good impression.
- aBut it is unjust to judge a book by its cover. If they’re not happy or comfortable with their clothes, they can be less productive.