首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aIs that you, Dave? Oh, my gosh! The backstabber who left us to work for the evil WebTracker!

是你吗,戴夫?天啊!背弃我们去帮万恶的网路搜寻家做事的阴险小人!

bYeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, Mary. How are you?

对……嗨,玛莉。你好吗?

aI'm filthy rich! Haven't you heard about the MicroPower deal?

我发财了!你没听说过微力的案子吗?

bYeah, I guess I did. They're going to buy InfoKing?

有,有听过吧。他们打算买下资讯王?

aThat's right. For seventy-five million. So how are you?

没错。七千五百万的高。那你好吗?

bI'm getting by OK. I heard MicroPower was going to make Zina president of their new InfoKing Internet division.

还过得去。我听说微力将要让吉娜担任他们资讯王新网路分公司的总裁。

浏览:1589收藏:0好评:2 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1.I'm getting by OK.我还过得去.
get by 就是指“状况还过得去”,而在使用上,主要的状况有两种,一是指经济状况,get by用来表示钱虽然赚得不多,但是也够支付日常生活的开销了。
A: Are you able to get by on the salary you make?
     你赚的薪水够你开销吗?
B: I'm able to get by, but it could be better.
     我的生活还过得去,不过还可以更好。
2.get by也可以用来表示心理状态,形容心情持平,不能说心情不好,但也不是那种兴高采烈的情绪。
A: How are you doing?
     你还好吗?
B: I'm getting by OK. You know, things just keep getting better and better.
     还过得去。算是渐入佳境啦。
 共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......