- aFor our lunch meeting with the investors, do we have to make a reservation at the restaurant or do we just show up?
- bUsually for lunch, we don't have to reserve a table, they should allow walk-ins. But to be on the safe side, I'll order a table for half-past twelve. Will that suit your schedule?
- aI've arranged to meet them at the restaurant at twelve. Can you make the reservation a little earlier? If we start earlier, it will give us more time for a longer lunch.
- bAre you planning on treating the investors to a full-course meal?
- aYes, we'll start with appetizers, follow with a soup and salad course, then main dishes of prime rib or cordon bleu chicken, and finish up with a delicious rich dessert of some sort.
- bThat'll be pretty heavy for a mid-day meal, don't you think?
- aAs along as we stay away from anything alcoholic, we should be okay.
- bWith your prime rib and chicken choices, you'd better hope nobody's vegetarian.
- aWe can make some special arrangement if we need to. After all, it's the company who is footing the bill.