- aHow did your interview go?
- bPretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.
- aif you get the promotion, what will your new title be?
- bif I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.
- aWill you get a pay-raise, too?
- bWhenever you are given added responsibilities, you should get a promotion.
- aThat makes sense. Who interviewed you?
- bMy boss.
- aWhat kinds of questions did she ask you?
- bShe asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.
- aThe second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?
- bI told her that I'm an excellent team player and that a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.
- aThose are good answers. How did she react?
- bShe told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assisant engineers as a team.
- aWhat do you think about her as a boss?
- bShe's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.
- aYou're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss!
- bThat's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.
- aWhen you find out if you get the promotion or not, let me know.
- bI will do.