- aDid you hear what happened in the Scott case? Some of the sensitive material were leaked to the press. Now every newspapers is all over it.
- bOh...I bet the firm is fuming. Do they know who spilled the beans?
- aI'm sure they have their suspicions; there were only a few of the senior level lawers who were privy to the case details.
- bWhat kind of repercussions will there be for the people who are held responsible?
- aI'm sure there'll be canned! And there also might be some legal consequences.
- bWhy would the person who told have problems with the law?
- aBecause whoever let the cat out of the bag was breaking client confidentiality.
- bI didn't think about that. That's pretty serious. Are there investigators working on finding out who it was?
- aI'm sure management is on top of it.