- aHi Anna, come in.
- bWow, your apartment is a mess.
- aI know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got here.
- bLook! Are those all your clothes on the couch?
- bAre they clean?
- aActually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.
- bMy sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there?
- aI know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You have to wait for a long time.
- bYes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go?
- aNo I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?
- bOK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.