- aAren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on your preparation for the presentation?
- bI'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want to speak about how to improve our sales technique, but there is so much to say, it's hard to get organized.
- aOur training group won't be very large, so you will have more time to focus on more areas. We can cover a lot of ground in an hour and a half, if everyone is participating and paying attention.
- bI want to focus on some suggestions about making sales scores, and I was hoping to throw in a few role plays so that people get practise implementing the things I'm going to talk about. Do you think people will go for the role playing?
- aI think some people may be a little shy to do role playing in front of class… but if you are enthusiastic about your topic, you can help everyone to feel more at ease and willing to give it a try.