- aHi, Lucy, you are very popular with people around you, what are your tricks?
- bThank you for saying so. I don’t know, probably because I like sharing my experience and knowledge with them. I think this kind of communication helps to improve our work efficiency and also helps to get along with colleagues.
- aSharing knowledge can be very settled and some second stances. People may think you are telling them how to do their work. If they take it personally, they feel angry at you and even become reluctant to support you at work.
- bThat is true. Some people will misunderstand your intention and lets you do it in the long threatening way. For example, it is not sensible at all to arguing with the others or correcting someone in front of other people. To show your friendliness and willingness to share is much more important than to show off.
- aYou are quite right. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I learned a lot.
- bYou’re welcome.