- aMan, they take a lot of our paycheck.
- bYeah, the government really takes a bit, doesn't it?
- aSeriously. The only tax I don't mind them taking is social security. It's only a few dollars every paycheck.
- bYeah, I don't mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?
- aYeah. It won't be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.
- bYeah, my grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.
- aLet's just hope the politicians don't figure out a way to spend it.
- bReally? No, they couldn't. None of them would have jobs if they did.