- aHow long have you been in this company?
- bI came two years ago after I graduated from college. This is my first job.
- aYou must have found much difference between working in company and studying in college.
- bOf course! Everyday, there is a deadline to meet. Bosses watching and testing me all the time, not liking in college, handed in paper months later and tested on schedule. It is so busy. But anyway, I have trying my best to be a good employee.
- aWell, you’ve adapted yourself very well. Everyone in our office thinks you’ve made a great progress in the past two years. What is your secret?
- bIt is so encouraging to hear this remark. The secret is to make plans. Write down your goals, short-term and long-term and make detail plans for a week or a month. Then just work hard.