- aDo you get along with your boss?
- bActually I do. She is really understanding and reasonable most of the time. There was only one time I didn’t really agree with her.
- aWhen was that?
- bOnce she fired one of my co-workers for drinking on the job. I felt bad for him, because it is so hard to find a job thses days, and he has a family to support.
- aWell, he shouldn’t have been drinking on duty. It’s your boss’ responsibility to make sure employees are safe, and also doing their jobs.
- bYou are right. She was being a good boss when she fired him, but I just felt sorry for him, that’s all.
- aDid this incident with your co-worker affect your relationship with your boss?
- bNot really. All of us at the office respect our boss a lot.
- aYou’re lucky you can get along so well with your boss. It makes a big difference in how much you enjoy your job.
- bNo kidding. If you don’t like your biss or your co-workers, they can make your life miserable.