- aHi, betty!
- bHi, andy, how are you finding your new job?
- aPretty good. My colleagues seem alright. So far everything is great.
- bThat's nice. What do they have you doing over there?
- aWell, I work in the marketing department. The corporate culture is totally different from my last employer. Before, when I was assigned a task, I was totally on my own but here most of the work is done in teams. Everyone works very closely with each other.
- bThat' s really good. It's very important to feel like you are part of the team at work.
- aIndeed. Team work is highly valued in this new company. I like our boss too. He is easy to get along with treats everybody with respect and appreciation. He's highly respected by all his employees.
- bThat's great, that's good for a positive work environment and helps motivate employees. I wish my boss was like that.
- aTrue, take my former supervisor as an example. He was extremely controlling and overbearing. He always had to micromanage everything.
- bWell, now you don't have to worry about that. This new place sounds really good.
- aYeah it is.