- aEven if our company didn't have a dress code, I still think people would wear formal clothing to work.
- bI wouldn't be so sure... People want to wear what they feel most cofortable in.
- aMaybe that's ture for some positions, but I think the marketing and sales staff would definitely not agree. They dress for success! You can't go out on a sales call if you are dressed in jeans. It's just not respectful to you client.
- bI think what you wear is so overrated. I would rather have a down-to-earth, honest and solid sales person than a painted, patent leather, designer suite salesman.
- aIt's not as simple as that. People judge you by your appearance, whether you like it or not. So dressing professional is being prefessional. The image that you portray to others is so important in business. It's your image and how others perceive you that makes the difference between landing or lossing a sale.
- bMaybe you're right, but I'll take my sneakers and jeans any day!