- aWhat did you think of the teambuiding session this morning?Do you think it did much good?
- bWell,a lot of the games were pretty silly.I don't know how much it helped us to be a better team,but i think everyone had a good time.
- aI think that's an important part of it all...we've got to be able to see another side of our co-workers and boss.... We can see what they're like as real human beings,working together on some project ,for fun.I really think it helped our team jell together better.
- bYeah,I guess you're right.I think the trust game was my favorite.I think in order to have a strong team,we've all got to learn how to trust each other more.
- aThe trust game was your favorite,huh?My favorite part was the personality tests.I think to know more about what kind of personality type you are will tell you a lot about how you can fit into a team.Also,when you know the personality strengths of your colleagues,it helps you undestand them better.