首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

bI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

a Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

bGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

a Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

a No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

bDid you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

a It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

bI'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

a Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

浏览:316820收藏:0好评:634 差评:355 添加时间:2014-12-24
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 96 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......