- aArgh...I feel terrible, I keep sneezing and my eyes are all watery, what's wrong with me?
- bWow, you're not dying are you, it looks like you have a cold, you should take some medicine.
- aI don't think it's a cold, I feel fine if I move a few feet away from my desk.
- bMaybe we should put you into quarantine, ha ha, jokes aside, I think you might have an allergy.
- aAn allergy? I never thought about that, I don't think I'm allergic to pollen though and I'm desensitized to bee stings after being stung so many times, Hmm. . .
- bOw! Why did you chuck that peanut at me?
- aJust checking if you're allergic to peanuts, I guess not.
- bNot funny! I could have gone into Anaphylactic Shock.
- aOkay, my bad, how about dust? This office is full of it.
- bYes the whole is office is dusty yet I only feel affected near our desks!
- aMeow meow meow.
- bYou brought your cat into the office?!
- aYes, it's Mr Snuffle's birthday today, I didn't want him to be alone on his special day!
- bACHOO! Argh, put it away, ACHOO!
- aI guess we found the problem, your allergic to cats!