首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Argh...I feel terrible, I keep sneezing and my eyes are all watery, what's wrong with me?

啊,我感觉很糟糕,我一直在打喷嚏,眼睛也泪汪汪的,我怎么了?

bWow, you're not dying are you, it looks like you have a cold, you should take some medicine.

哇,你有没有怎么样,看上去你只是感冒了,你应该吃点药。

a I don't think it's a cold, I feel fine if I move a few feet away from my desk.

我不觉得这是感冒,我感觉如果我离开桌边我会好些。

bMaybe we should put you into quarantine, ha ha, jokes aside, I think you might have an allergy.

我觉得你应该被隔离起来,哈哈,说着玩呢。我想你可能是过敏了。

a An allergy? I never thought about that, I don't think I'm allergic to pollen though and I'm desensitized to bee stings after being stung so many times, Hmm. . .

过敏?我没有想过这个,尽管我被蜜蜂叮过很多次,可是我对蜜蜂已经没有感觉了,我应该对花粉不过过敏的。

bOw! Why did you chuck that peanut at me?

你为什么拿着花生在我面前晃悠?

a Just checking if you're allergic to peanuts, I guess not.

就是想知道你是不是对花生过敏,我想不过敏。

bNot funny! I could have gone into Anaphylactic Shock.

别玩了!我可能会过敏性休克的。

a Okay, my bad, how about dust? This office is full of it.

好的,我的错,那灰尘呢,办公室里都是灰尘。

bYes the whole is office is dusty yet I only feel affected near our desks!

是的,整个办公室都是灰尘,但是我只觉得在我们桌子旁不舒服!

a Meow meow meow.

喵喵喵。

bYou brought your cat into the office?!

你把你的猫带到办公室来啦?!

a Yes, it's Mr Snuffle's birthday today, I didn't want him to be alone on his special day!

是的,今天是打喷嚏先生的生日,我不希望他在他特别的这天感到孤单!

bACHOO! Argh, put it away, ACHOO!

阿嚏!啊,把它拿开,阿嚏!

a I guess we found the problem, your allergic to cats!

我想我找到原因了,你对猫过敏!

浏览:2424收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......