首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always give such amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to win them over tomorrow.

早上我为我们的客户想出了一种销售方式.你做的陈述总是那么与众不同,所以我希望你能给我一些建议,看看明天如何能说服他们.

bSure, it's easy. First of all, the secret to a successful oral presentation is to keep things simple. People are listening and they usually don't have a long attention spans. Stick to about three or four points, give an overview of the points, then present them one by one, and then summarzie at the end. Be straightforward and organized and you're sure to be remembered.

当然可以,这很容易.首先,口头陈述的成功秘诀是把事情简单化.人们是在听,而且他们注意力集中的时间通常不会太长.按大约三四个点来讲,先总体介绍各个要点,然后一个一个地陈述,最后再总结一下.一定要直截了当,有条理,那样别人就一定会记住你.

a What kind of visuals should I use to support the presentation? Do you think I should use powerpoint?

我应该用什么样的视觉手段来辅助陈述?你认为我应该用幻灯片吗?

bYou should consider the size and interests of your audience. In other words, who is listening, and what do they want to hear… you can put together a PPT with some graphics and animations that will catch people's attention, but be careful not to go overboard.

你应该考虑一下听众的多少及其兴趣.换句话说,是谁在听,他们想听什么…你可以用演示文稿,再加上一些图标和动画,那样会吸引人们的注意力,但是要小心别走极端.

a I think I can put something together, no problem. But when it comes to tomorrow, I'll just be a bundle of nerves! How can I get over my fear of speaking in public?

我想我能组织好,没有问题.但一说到明天,我就非常紧张.我怎样才能克服公开讲话的恐惧?

bYou know, stage fright is very normal, most people get nervous before they have to speak in front of large groups. Just prepare well, rehearse beforehand, and trust that you will be great… and you will be!

你知道,怯场是很正常的,大多数人在一大群人面前讲话都会很紧张的.只要准备好,提前排练一下,相信你会做得很棒的……你一定会成功的!

浏览:2903收藏:0好评:2 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1、sales pitch 推销商品的言辞
例句:
His sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
他的推销辞令流畅且令人信服。

2、win over 说服,胜诉;争取到…
例句:
He has won over a significant number of the left-wing deputies.
他已赢得相当一部分左翼代表的支持。

3、attention span 注意广度;注意力的持续时间
例句:
We are not paid for our attention span, but rewarded for it with yet more distractions and demands on our time.
我们付出的注意广度并没有报酬,收获的只是更多分散注意力的因素和消耗的时间的需求。 

4、stick to 坚持,突出
例句:
Perhaps he should have stuck to writing.
或许他本该坚持写作。

5、overview 综述;概观
例句:
The central section of the book is a historical overview of drug use.
本书的中心部分是对药物使用的一个历史概述。

6、straightforward 简单的;坦率的;明确的;径直的
例句:
She is very blunt, very straightforward, and very honest.
她直言不讳,非常坦率,也非常诚实。

7、visuals 图形部分;外观改装
例句:
Remember you want your visuals to reinforce your message, not detract from what you are saying.
要记住,你是要用视觉资料来强化你的信息,而不是削弱你所讲述的内容。

8、catch attention 引起注意
例句:
Your email should always have a Subject to list the content of your mail or to catch attention.
你的邮件应该始终有主题以列出你的邮件内容或者引起别人的关注。 

9、go overboard 过火
例句:
The problem arises when you go overboard.
当你的行为过火时问题就出现了。 

10、a bundle of 一束,一包
例句:
A bundle of microphones listens for a bullet or RPG.
一束麦克风用于监听子弹或榴弹发射器。

11、get over 克服,战胜
例句:
"How would they get over that problem?" he wondered.

“他们将怎样解决那个问题呢?”他自忖道。

12、rehearse 排练,演习

例句:
In his version, a group of actors are rehearsing a play about Joan of Arc.
按他说,一群演员正在排练一出关于圣女贞德的戏。
 共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......