最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hello, Chandler! How are you?

你好,钱德勒,最近还好吗?

bFine. And you?

很好.你呢?

a Just so so. I am too tired. My company has been holding too many training sessions lately.

就那样吧,最近好累啊,我们公司又给我们安捧了一次培训.

bThat's good. Not evey company provides employees with training opportunity. It seems that your company wants to further develop their employees and encouragelifelong learning.

那不是挺好的嘛?可不是每个公司都会为职工提供这样的机会的。你们公司正在实行终生学习计划。

a Good?! For them but not to me.

好吗?对他们倒是挺好的,对我可没什么益处.

bSo, what's the problem?

为什么?

a We have to participate in training after a busy day and during the weekend. You know,after work all you want to do is throw yourself onto your bed. And during the Weekend,you just want to stay at home and enjoy a family dinner.

忙了整整一天后,你只想倒头就睡,可是我们还得参加培训而周末,我只想待在家里休息,和家人共享晚餐,可是我们还得培训!

bYes, you are right. But one should keep learning daily to maintain our keen mental power expand our intellectual capacity. Constant learning drive us to Sharp our power of reasoning, analysis and judgement.

是吗?不过从长远来看,这对你是有好处的.现在社会竞争这么激烈,我们必须坚持学习才能让我们的大脑保持敏锐,持续的学习可以为我们提供持续的动力,使我们更善于推理、分析并作出判断。

a Yes, I agree with you on the point but couldn't the training be held during the working day instead of weekend?

这点我同意,可是,可不可以不把培训安排在我们的休息时间呢?

bYes, you are right. I think weekend is the time for family gathering aad rest Maybe you could make that suggestion to your boss.

没错,我也觉得周末应该好好休息,和家人聚下。你可向老板提提意见。

浏览:20260收藏:0好评:23 差评:22 添加时间:2014-02-27
打印纠错收藏

共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......