首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I met a girl in elevator this morning. She works in a company upstairs. She said she envied the casual way we dress for work. She complained about the dress rule in her company. It requires everyone to wear formal clothes from Monday to Friday.

今天早上我在电梯里遇到一个女孩。她在楼上的公司上班。她说她羡慕我们可以穿便装上班。她抱怨她公司的着装规定。规定要求所有人从周一都周五必须穿正装。

bWell, I was wondering where those people with professional attire come from. Now, I know the answer.

额,我一直在想那些穿职业装的人是哪里的。现在,我知道了。

a You know, in a sense, a suits and ties are compulsory for male employees even in July, and no jewelry allowed for most of the female employees. Even the reasonable male leaf is returning the rule, isn’t that strict?

你知道的,从某种意义上说,穿西装打领带是对男员工的强制性要求,甚至在七月份也是这样,大多数女员工是不被允许戴首饰的。即使是合理的男性装扮也是违反规定,这不会太严格了吗?

bTo some extent, it is. Anyway, whether they like it or not, they do give people a very good impression.

从某种程度上来说,是的。不管怎么,无论他们是否喜欢,他们都应该给人一个很好的印象。

a But it is unjust to judge a book by its cover. If they’re not happy or comfortable with their clothes, they can be less productive.

但是以貌取人是不对的。如果他们不高兴或者觉得他们的衣服穿着不舒服,他们的工作可能没有成效。

浏览:5676收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1、envy 嫉妒,妒忌;羡慕
例句:
Gradually he began to acknowledge his feelings of envy towards his mother.
渐渐地他开始承认自己对母亲的羡慕。

2、complain about 抱怨
例句:
Besides, what did I have to complain about?
另外,我还有什么可抱怨的呢? 

3、professional attire 职业正装
例句:
You would use less gas, cause less wear and tear on your car, and spend less money on maintaining “professional attire” for work.
你将可能会消耗更少的汽油、汽车的损耗更小、而且你将在花费在工作上的“职业装扮”方面支出更少的钱。 

4、in a sense 在某种意义上
例句:
In a sense, she was lucky; she told herself that she learned things when she was with him.
在某种意义上讲,她又是幸运的;她心想,当她跟他在一起时她学到了许多。

5、compulsory  义务的;必修的;被强制的
例句:
He believes that the study of history should be compulsory in school.
他认为在学校里学习历史应该是强制性的。

6、To some extent 在一定程度上;在某种程度上
例句:
To some extent, this will happen in South America as well.
在某种程度上,南美洲也会发生相同的情形。 

7、judge a book by its cover 以貌取人
例句:
You should never judge a book by its cover, but should you judge a story by its title?
你绝不应该以一本书的封面判断其好坏,但你应以标题判断其故事的好坏吗? 

8、productive 多产的;富有成效的
例句:
Training makes workers highly productive.
培训使工人们生产力很高。
 共 150 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......