- aWant to send out for some Chinese?
- bSome what?
- aSome Chinese food. I'm hungry, and there's a take-out restaurant near here. We can have them delivered and then watch the news on TV while we eat.
- bNo, I'd rather go out. The Chinese food here is rather different from what I had at home. Maybe we can try some other food today… What about that all-you-can-eat place we passed the other day, the one over in the shopping center?
- aOkay. I could go for that. It's called Al's Steakhouse. They also have great fried fish, and I love their salad bar. You can go back to refill your plate as often as you like.
- bIs that the place that serves such large portions of meat?
- aYes, their steaks are enormous. Sometimes I can't finish what I've ordered.
- bWhat if that happens to me? I hate to let food go to waste.
- aDon't worry. We'll just get a doggie bag.