- aDo you like cooking, Julia?
- bI really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good!
- aHow often do you usually cook?
- bI usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week and I make dinner about 6 times a week.
- aThat's a lot of cooking. You must save a lot of money by eating at home so much.
- bI do. If you cook at home, you can eat healthy food cheaply.
- aWhat kind of dishes do you usually make?
- bI almost always make either a beef roast or a chicken roast with asparagus, parsnips, peas, carrots and potatoes on Sundays.
- aDo you make a lot of traditional British food?
- bAside from the Sunday roast, we usually eat bangers and mash, toad-in-the-hole, or fish'n chips once a week.
- aHow about spicy food?
- bMy family loves spicy food. We often eat Chinese, Thai, Indian, or Mexican food when we're in the mood for spice.
- aWhat's your favorite dish to make?
- bI absolutely love making mousakka, which is a Greek dish with eggplant. But it takes a lot of time, so I don’t often make it.