- aWhat did you cook?
- bWell, as you know I was in Thailand last month, and I took a cooking class! So I prepared some of my favorite dishes.
- aGreat idea! As long as I don't get food poisoning! So what is on the menu tonight?
- bOk, for starters we have Tom Yam soup. It's a bit spicy, but really good!
- aThis is delicious! The ginger and lemongrass really gives it a nice taste!
- bNow this next dish is one of the most famous. Foreigners call it papaya salad but the proper name is Tom Sam. It is a spicy salad made from a mix of fresh vegetables including shredded unripened papaya and tomato.
接下来是一道很有名的。外国人称它是木瓜色拉但是更恰当的名字是Tom Sam. 它是味道辛辣的色拉，混合着切碎的木瓜和土豆等新鲜蔬菜。
- aThis is delicious! The combination of sour and spicy is really interesting! I could have this everyday!
- bOk, now for the last and best dish in my opinion. This is called Pad Thai. It's stir-fried noodles with eggs, fish sauce, tamarind juice, red chili pepper plus bean sprouts, shrimp and tofu and garnished with crushed peanuts and coriander. It's practically Thailand's national dish!
- aWow, this is great! I never knew Thai food was so creative and delicious!
- bWant some more?
- aI'm stuffed!