- aI'm hungry, let's order up something to eat.
- bOk, maybe we can order a soup and a salad from the restaurant down the street.
- aI was thinking of getting a hamburger, fries and a chocolate sundae.
- bYou eat too much junk food. That sort of stuff clogs up your arteries and is very high in cholesterol.
- aWell I never seem to gain weight so I don't mind.
- bIt's not only about getting fat or not, it's about being healthy. You could really have some health problems later on.
- aHow about pizza or maybe some fried chicken! Better yet, let's order some hot dogs!
- bYou are a lost cause.