- aI'm so tired! I don't know how I'm going to make it through this lecture.
- bThe professor is a bit boring today. You need something to perk yourself up. How about a coffee?
- aI don't really like coffee, to be honest. It's too bitter for me.
- bWell, you need something to wake you up. How about a soda?
- aMost sofe drinks have too much sugar in them.
- bThe diet sodas don't have any caffeice in them,which one would you like?
- aI like diet sprite. Does that have any caffeine in it?
- bUnfortunately, it doesn't. how about some diet coke?
- aI don't care for coke. I heard that coke was first used as a medicine and I don't like medicine. What else has caffeine?
- bMaybe you should try a cappuccino or a latte; they taste much better than plain brewed coffee.
- aMaybe. How about a mochaccino? Are they any good?
- bYou'll love that. It's just a shot of espresso beans mixed with steam milk and some chocolate syrup.
- aThat's perfect! Would you like one, too? My treat.
- bThanks, but I'll stick with some jasmine tea. I'm trying to watch my diet.