首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aI'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!

很高兴来到这里。这真的很美味。

bI was worried you would think it was too far to drive.

我担心你会觉得开车太远。

aWell, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get lunch.But really, I think it's worth it.

这倒是真的,我从未开过两个小时的车子,只是为了吃顿午餐。但是不错,我觉得很值得。

bI think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.

如果你再吃些地道的中国菜,你就会了解我们台湾学生所遭受的了。

aHow do you mean "suffer"?

你说“遭受”是什么意思?

bI mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese food.So we miss the food in Taiwan too much.Sometimes we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.

在密尔瓦基市都没有好吃的中国菜,所我们很怀念台湾的食物。有时候我们只好开车下来芝加哥找些好吃的东西。

aEven in the winter?

连冬天都这样吗?

bYes, even in the winter.

是的,甚至在冬天也是这样。

aAnd even if it takes two hours, huh?

而且甚至要花两个小时,是吗?

bWhy not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!

有何不可呢?我已经渴望美食三个星期了。我受够了汉堡包和比萨。

aWell, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.

这真的很好吃,我必须承认。现在我比较能够了解为什么你和你的朋友总是在抱怨。

bDon't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!

别取笑我了!美食对中国人来说是很重要的。

aI know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?

我知道,看得出来。这就是“点心”对不对?

bYes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" dishes.You can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.

是的,这些菜肴都是不同的点心。在美国除了少数几个城市,你找不到这类食物的。

aSo when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?

所以当你们中国人想到中国城,几乎都想到吃的,对不对?

bOf course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block too.Then I can do a little cooking in my apartment.

当然。我还要在下一条街的亚洲杂货店买些东西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些东西。

aAnd maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the museum.Chicago has some great Italian restaurants.

也许参观完博物馆,我们可以去意大利餐厅吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐厅。

bNo way!

绝不!

aWhat do you mean?

你是什么意思?

bWe're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.

我们要去新中国城吃晚餐。我已经知道我们要去哪里了.

aAlright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese food.Will it be dim sum again?

好吧,好吧,我很乐意多吃些中国菜。又是吃点心吗?

bNo, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to breakfast.We'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.

不是。点心通常是午餐吃的,有时候更接近早餐的时间。我们要在新中国城多吃些台湾菜。

aTaiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?

台湾菜?点心不是台湾菜吗?

bNo, dim sum is more Cantonese style.But of course you can buy it in Taiwan.

不是,点心比较像是广东菜。当然在台湾也买得到。

aI wonder if you can cook things this good.

我在想,你能煮得这么好吃吗?

bI'm a great cook actually