- aGirls always like these Japanese-style hair clips.
- bThey are cute, most importantly, inexpensive.
- aAnyway, I need to get myself some late supper. I'm starving.
- bHow about stinky tofu?
- aStinky tofu? What's that? It sounds strange.
- bIt's a famous Hunan snack. And it's very popular in Beijing. Would you like to have a try?
- aI'll think about it. Anything else?
- bGrilled corn, glutinous dumplings, fried peanuts, and bean curd jelly. Good enough?
- aI prefer fried peanuts. I like peanuts very much. By the way, is that healthy? Mom always tells us not to eat outside, because they often use the recycled oil.
- bDon't consider too much about it. You said you were very hungry, so you can't do anything else but to eat.
- aI prefer not. I'll eat when I'm back home. By the way, do all the stinky tofu vendors come from Hunan?
- bNot exactly. Actually, people learn the making process from the native residents.
- aGot it. Are there any other regional snacks here?
- bOf course. For example, Sichuan, Fujian, Guangzhou. Their snacks are also very famous.
- aAre there any Beijing snacks?
- bOf course. Look, it is over there.