- aHoney, which hand should I use to hold the fork?
- bLeft for the fork and right for the knife. Just remember that the stronger one is for knife.
- aGot it. It's so troublesome to have western food. I've been learning the table manners for hours but still can't really get it.
- bSure. Rather than eating, having western food is more about western culture.
- aYeah. Which restaurant are we going to tonight?
- bCindy has reserved a table for us at a newly opened western restaurant downtown. She said the environment there was really pleasant.
- aFine. I believe in Cindy's taste. Oh, what should I wear?
- bYou should put on the black suit I bought for you last week. But I'm afraid it may be a bit crumpled. You'd better iron it now.
- aI don't want to mess it up. Please do it for me. I'm going to the bank to cash some money. How much do we need?
- bThere is no need to do that. I think the restaurant accepts credit cards. But it's necessary to make a budget.
- aHoney, you are a good accountant. So I'd better leave that to you, too.
- bIt seems that it's all about me. Then what do you do?
- aI'll take care of the order.
- bOK then. Well, 50 Yuan for appetizer, 200 Yuan for dinner and 200 Yuan for wine. Anything else?
- aDon't forget about the dessert.
- bOK, then 50 Yuan for dessert. 500 Yuan all together.