- aWelcome to our show! Today, I am going to show you how to make the perfect mouthwatering sandwich! Are you ready? Let’s get started!
- bLet’s start with the basics, bread. Bread is an important ingredient here. You need to remember one thing -choose the bread according to the following criteria, freshness, crumb and color. If you want a closed sandwich I recommend you first toast your bread in a toaster or oven, or grill it slightly until it gets a light brown color.
- aNow that our bread is ready, let’s talk about the ingredients! Of course, each person’s palate is different, but I’m going to give you a few tips that you’ll be able to use when turning any sandwich into the perfect sandwich. I would strongly recommend you put fresh vegetables in your sandwich.
- bDo not undervalue them as they play a big role in forming the taste and will make the sandwich more refreshing and light. The best choices here are evident—cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, sweet pepper or chilli, lettuce and, of course, herbs—you can’t go wrong with them. As for aubergines, mushrooms and asparagus, I would recommend you first grill them slightly with a little touch of olive oil.
- aLast but not least, we have a wide variety of condiments that we can add to our perfect sandwich. We can be subtle and just add a touch of salt and pepper, or we can combine mustard sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup or even caviar to achieve a stronger flavor! It’s always a good idea to cut your sandwich in triangles or manageable pieces to avoid all your ingredients falling out and staining your shirt!
- bThat’s all the time we have for today, but join us next time where we’ll be going over how to make the perfect lasagna! Till next time!