首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Welcome to our show! Today, I am going to show you how to make the perfect mouthwatering sandwich! Are you ready? Let’s get started!

欢迎收看我们的节目,今天我向你们展示如何制作美味的三明治。你准备好了吗?我们开始吧。

bLet’s start with the basics, bread. Bread is an important ingredient here. You need to remember one thing -choose the bread according to the following criteria, freshness, crumb and color. If you want a closed sandwich I recommend you first toast your bread in a toaster or oven, or grill it slightly until it gets a light brown color.

我们从基本的开始, 面包。面包很重要。你需要记住一件事——根据下面的标准来选择面包,新鲜,面包屑和颜色。如果你想要个没有缝隙的三明治,我推荐你先在烤面包机或烤箱中烤面包,或轻烤面包制到面包有一层线褐色。

a Now that our bread is ready, let’s talk about the ingredients! Of course, each person’s palate is different, but I’m going to give you a few tips that you’ll be able to use when turning any sandwich into the perfect sandwich. I would strongly recommend you put fresh vegetables in your sandwich.

现在面包准备好了,我们来看下成分,当然每个人的口味不同,但是我给你一些建议,让你做的三明治都很好吃。我建议推荐在三明治中放些新鲜的蔬菜。

bDo not undervalue them as they play a big role in forming the taste and will make the sandwich more refreshing and light. The best choices here are evident—cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, sweet pepper or chilli, lettuce and, of course, herbs—you can’t go wrong with them. As for aubergines, mushrooms and asparagus, I would recommend you first grill them slightly with a little touch of olive oil.

不要小瞧蔬菜在滋味方面的贡献,它会使三明治尝起来更新鲜,重量更轻。最好的搭配显而易见:黄瓜,西红柿,圆葱,甜椒或干辣椒,当然还有香草—你不会弄错的。至于茄子,蘑菇和芦笋,我推荐你先用少许橄榄油轻烤下。

a Last but not least, we have a wide variety of condiments that we can add to our perfect sandwich. We can be subtle and just add a touch of salt and pepper, or we can combine mustard sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup or even caviar to achieve a stronger flavor! It’s always a good idea to cut your sandwich in triangles or manageable pieces to avoid all your ingredients falling out and staining your shirt!

最后也是最重要的,我们可以在三明治中放很多佐料。可以做得很微妙,只加一点盐和调味品,或者调拌芥菜汁,蛋黄酱,调味蕃茄酱,鱼子酱来达到重口味。将三明治切成三角形或是易切的小块来避免调味品掉出并弄脏衬衫是个不错的注意。

bThat’s all the time we have for today, but join us next time where we’ll be going over how to make the perfect lasagna! Till next time!

今天的节目就到这里。记得下次观看我们的节目一起来做美味的烤宽面条。下次见!

浏览:10434收藏:0好评:6 差评:4 添加时间:2012-11-16
打印纠错收藏

共 187 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......