- aThe tea smells good. What tea is it?
- bIt's a special green tea named Longjing Tea from Zhejiang province.
- aWhat's special about it except its pleasant smell?
- bYou can see that it keeps the original color of the tea leaves very well.
- aThey must have some special methods to do this during the process.
- bProbably. I love green tea. It's one of my daily necessities.
- aThen, do you have “tea time” every day? I mean, do you drink tea at a settled time?
- bNot really. But I really love to have after-meal tea.
- aWhat's the advantage about tea?
- bThere are a lot of them. In hot or warm days, tea helps to dispel the heat and brings on an instant cool with a feeling of relaxation. Moreover, the tea leaves contain a number of chemicals which are good for people's health.
- aDoes that mean the stronger the better?
- bNo. Constant drinking of over-strong tea would do harm to people's health. So don't make your tea too strong.
- aGot it. What's the proper time for tea?
- bIt's fine for most time of the day. But don't have tea before bedtime.
- bIt will give rise to occasional insomnia. OK, let's enjoy the tea before it gets cold.