- aHello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now?
- bJust so-so. I'm busy with my term papers.
- aYeah, the deadline is drawing near. How are things going?
- bLet me first get some coffee to get my brain working.
- aI could use one too.
- bWhat kind of coffee do you drink?
- aWhat have you got?
- bWell, I have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte, Americano and restretto.
- aAre you kidding me? You have so many choices! What's restretto anyway?
- bIt's basically a very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce.
- aSounds like it must be full of caffeine. I want one of those.
- bYou fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water.
- aSounds a little weak.
- bHow about espresso mixed with drip coffee?
- aOk. Thanks.