- aDo you have any plans for dinner tonight?
- bNo, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
- aI was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
- bI'm absolutely useless at cooking!
- aI could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!
- bI know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
- aI recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?
- bYeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
- aI bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
- bWhat do we do first?
- aFirst, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
- bOK. Should I heat the wok?
- aYes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.
- bWhat about the chicken?
- aThat needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.
- bHow about the rice?
- aI'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
- bWhite rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!