- aOK darling, I got some pizzas, potato chips, hot dogs and lots of cheese!
- bOh John, I thought we said we would start eating right! Remember? Our new healthy lifestyle? That’s all junk food!
- aHrumph! Right, so what did you get?
- bWell, healthy food, of course! I got some whole wheat bread, skimmed milk, fresh fish and organic carrots...
- aOrganic? What’s organic? Do we need organic carrots...?
- bThey were grown without using any chemicals that are harmful to our health. And yes, John, we need organic carrots...
- aOh, so organic vegetables are the "green" option, right?
- bYup, better for the environment and better for us!
- aWait a minute, what's that?...Doughnuts? They organic doughnuts, Kelly?
- bI like doughnuts.