- aOk, so what have you got in store for me tonight?
- bI'm really sorry, Ethan. I tried so hard, but I'm afraid I could't find a Dutch restaurant in town. The best I could do was a German one about 15 minutes from here.
- aWhat? I don't understand.
- bI though you said you wanted to have Dutch food?
- aOh! Ha-ha! That's not what I mean when I said 'go Dutch'!
- bHuh? What were you talking about, then?
- a'Going Dutch' means to split the bill, silly!
- bOhhh...that makes so much more sense! Ha-ha. Well, great, I don't like German food anyway!