- aI'm hungry. Let's go to the snack bar.
- bOk, what unusual food do you want to try?
- aI am going to try Gado Gado.
- bWhat's that?
- aIt's a kind of rice ball that is made in Malaysia. What about you?
- bI don't know. I don't know what most of this food is!
- aDo you want noodles, vegetables, rice, meat, seafood, beans, or dessert?
- bI'd like to have some vegetables first.
- aHave you ever tried tempura?
- bNo, what is it?
- aIt's deep fried vegetables, which is commonly eaten in Japan.
- bWhat do you use to eat it?
- aMost people eat tempura with chopsticks, but you can use a fork if you don't know how to use chopsticks.
- bThat sounds great. Do you know if there are any vegetable dishes that are spicy?
- aLet me think. You could get an Indian or Thai vegetable curry, or you could get some Kimchi.
- bI'll try all of those. How do you know so much about International food?
- aI used to buy lunch every day from the International food stall at school. Every day was an adventure!