首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I want you to know how much I appreciate these terrific meals you've been cooking. Do you guys always eat this well?

我真的很感激你们做这么丰盛的饭菜。你们都经常吃这么好吗?

bNot really. During the week, we're both busy with our jobs, so there isn't much time to cook anything fancy.

并不是这样。平时我们都忙于工作,所以没有多少时间烹饪出花样。

a We both enjoy cooking and experimenting, so we usually try to fix something special on Sundays.

我们都喜欢做饭、尝试,所以星期天我们都通常试着做些特别的菜。

bThis morning's breakfast was great, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice! You surely don't eat that kind of breakfast every day.

今天的早餐真是美味,炒蛋、烟肉、烤面包,还有橙汁!你们肯定不是每天都吃这样的早餐。

a You're right! We don't. During the week, we usually have cold cereal and maybe a piece of fruit. Neither of us has the time to cook breakfast. Monday through Friday, it's Every man for himself. Don’t worry, though. You’ll never go to bed hungry.

你说得对!我们没有。一周之内,我们通常吃些冷麦片,大概一片水果。我们都没有时间做早餐。星期一到星期五,都是个顾个地找些东西吃。 但不要担心。你都不会饿着睡觉的。

bThat's true. And dinners are different, anyway. Some nights Marsha will fix a casserole or a pasta dish. Other nights, I like to throw fish or hamburgers onto the grill. And fix a green salad.

那倒是真的。不管怎么样,晚餐就不同。一些晚上马莎会做个砂锅或者通心粉。其它几个晚上,我喜欢把鱼或者汉堡牛排扔到烤架上,还弄个蔬菜沙拉。

a So, you cook every night?

那么,你每天晚上都做饭吗?

bWell, not every night. Some nights we have leftovers, or maybe we'll just send out for a pizza. We even enjoy going out to a restaurant once in a while.

不是每个晚上。一些晚上我们吃剩菜,或许我们就干脆出去吃比萨饼。有时我们甚至喜欢出去到餐馆吃。

浏览:17173收藏:0好评:27 差评:20 添加时间:2012-11-16
打印纠错收藏
1. not really 不完全是;不见得
例句:
I'm not really a fan of hanging organizers on doors.
我真的不喜欢在门后悬挂整理袋。

2. be busy with... 忙于……
例句:
I will be busy with my studies the next year.
接下来一年我的进修会很忙碌。

3. scrambled eggs 炒蛋
例句:
May I have another portion of scrambled eggs?
我可以再要一份炒鸡蛋吗?

4. Every man for himself 各顾各地(找东西吃)
例句:
In business, it's every man for himself.
在商言商,人各为己。

5. send out for 出去吃
例句:
I am going to send out for something to eat.
来叫点东西吃吧。

6. once in a while 有时候
例句:
Once in a while only a hortative smile can encourage youeself to carry on.
偶尔,只需要一个鼓励的微笑,就可以说服自己继续坚强下去。
 共 187 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......