- aThe fried shrimp is crunchy! But my mom will never cook shrimp this way. She always says that fried food is not healthy.
- bHow does she cook the shrimp?
- aShe often cooks it in a large pan of boiling water.
- bI don't like that. I like fried food, fried potatoes, fried chicken, fried sausage…I can't see why fried food is not healthy.
- aMy mom says it has a lot of fat. I also suggest you do not eat so many fried things.
- bIt's all right! I often fry sausages when my mom is not at home.
- aReally? I really want to have a try!
- bCome to my house this Sunday. My mom will not be at home then. We can cook some wonderful fried food by ourselves!
- aThat sounds like a good idea! But I'm afraid my mom will be angry about it.